The Master’s Commission will provide young men and women the opportunity to deepen their relationship with Jesus Christ. Those prepared to lead will develop the heart of a servant. By abandoning yourself to pursue the Kingdom of God through a disciplined lifestyle of prayer, worship, Bible study, practical service, and a Godly work ethic you will be propelled into a greenhouse of spiritual growth and maturity.
We are located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Together, Paul and Shelly have ministered extensively at Fort Road Victory Church over the past 20 years. Their passion to know God and make Him known across the world encompasses their vision for MC Edmonton.
To discipline and train young adults to pursue and fulfill the call and purpose of God for their lives requires one who has gone through that intensive process. Paul knows the value of that process having gone through university and college with discipleship intervarsity groups such as Navigators Canada, and Campus Crusade for Christ. He started ministry with Shelly in 1996 as a Youth and Worship Pastor.
Always involved with training and mentoring, it became a natural progression for him to be the Associate and later the Senior Pastor of Fort Road Victory Church. He continues to lead and train extensively in the area of worship and discipleship teaching in churches, and bible colleges nationally and internationally. His desire is to see the next generation take hold of their destiny as men and women of unshakable faith to do mighty exploits for the Kingdom and raise up passionate disciples to fulfill the Great Commission.
Loving God and loving people is what Shelly Militsala is all about. Whether speaking to a room full of people or sitting down for a cup of coffee, Shelly is genuine and honest about life. Her heart for families, her mentoring spirit, and passion to see people fulfill their dreams is evident in everything she does.
Shelly has an administration and leadership background and has been actively involved in the leadership of the Worship, Women’s Ministry, and Children’s Ministry departments for over 20 years. In 2008, she became assistant Pastor of Fort Road Victory Church. She is the director of True Beauty Girls Conference and is instrumental in coordinating different community and international outreaches to minister practically, relationally and spiritually to all ages.
The staff of Masters Commission Edmonton are passionate about discipleship and committed to empowering leaders that will influence their generation. They have a hand in everything from managing all the details of the office to mentoring and discipline the students.
Interns are students who have chosen to go through a second year because they have caught the burden of discipleship and want to impart the vision of Masters Commission to this year’s class. They have the opportunity to serve and to learn first-hand how discipleship works. They mentor students, have various office tasks, and a sit in on class on a weekly basis.
Lately the story of Abraham and Isaac has been on my heart. One day God was asking me to surrender something that I really wanted to hold onto. As I struggled in my heart, I heard His voice say the five words that have become my life’s foundation. “Emily, do you trust me?” Over theView Result
Congratulations to Ashley Lauzon, Vote.Share.Win. contest winner! Here is YOUR chosen Ransomed 2017 theme:View Result
This is just the Pastoral Reference Form, which is also included in the application package:
The Parental or Guardian Reference form:
This is the Mentor Reference document, for your convenience:
MCE policy guide for students. Get the full 411:
A handy checklist to make sure you have everything you need for your application:
The home away from home. Find out what being a houseparent is all about:
MCE 2015 Application FormFor completionists – All of the required application/info forms in one PDF
Let us get to know you better…
Should you need medical attention and we cannot contact a parent or guardian, this form allows medical personnel to treat you.
You are welcome!
Here is some of the information that you will need to know in order to come into the country. This list includes documents you will receive from us, that you NEED to present at the border.
You are responsible for your tuition of $5300 and $200/month in support. Our program provides housing, which includes meals and other household amenities, however, students are required to have a maximum of $200/month in support for personal items and expenses.
For more details, please see the forms below.
1. In one true and living God externally existing and revealed to us as the Father, creator of all living things; the son, Jesus Christ, God incarnate; and the Holy Spirit.
2. In the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, death for our sins, bodily resurrection, ascension under God, and imminent return in power and glory.
3. The scriptures are the inspired and complete revelation of God’s will concerning man’s salvation through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ.
4. That men are saved solely through faith in God’s grace as displayed in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
5. In water baptism as a public declaration that a believer has died with Christ and risen with Him to walk a life of holiness and love.
6. In the unity of all true believers as members of the universal body of Christ regardless of denominational affiliation.
7. In the celebration of the Lord’s Supper as a remembrance of Jesus.
8. In the ministry of the Holy Spirit:
a. By the inward witness of salvation to the believer.
b. By daily guidance and growth of Christ-like character.
c. By the baptism of the Holy Spirit, and experience distinct from and following the new birth, evidenced initially by speaking with other tongues, and subsequently by the manifestation of spiritual power in the public testimony and service.
d. By the manifestation of the supernatural gifts of the Spirit as listed in 1 Corinthians 12:8-10.
9. That Jesus Christ is coming again to gather all His saints unto Himself. Those who have not accepted His redemptive work on their behalf will suffer separation from the Godhead eternally.
10. That following His return, Jesus Christ will rule and reign for one thousand years on earth. After this there will be a new heaven and a new earth.
Master’s Commission Edmonton is a gateway to a better life in Christ.Master’s Commission Edmonton